Unknown On Sep 4, 2010

Young Koh

Parsons sophomore
Korea/Pennsylvania
20 years old

“Fashion is a problem full of questions that need to be answered, which I can come up with formulas.”

Young’s collection: My collection is a Spring Collection that was inspired by ancient Korean Jewelries. This inspiration reflects diversity in my view of design. The overall choice of neutral colors reflects both sides equally in my cultural collision. All silhouettes also reveal my study of two different cultures that I am constantly dealing with: Korea, my original home, and America, where I currently reside.

What excites you most about Fusion? I expect a life experience from Fusion. No ordinary experience allows people to learn greatly. What I am most excited about in Fusion is a pure learning experience towards a new field.

Leave a Reply

Search my site

Followers

Archives

Categories