Unknown On Sep 4, 2010

Logan Samuelson

Parsons sophomore
Lincoln, Nebraska
19 years old

“Fashion is the relationship between construction and concept. When the construction reflects the intention of the concept-fashion has been created.”

Logan’s collection: My collection, in retrospect, is a combination of things that I've always found exciting and inspirational-Paris, New York, and the sensibilities of fashion and lifestyle that those places embody. Juxtaposition is also a common thread in my work; I find trying to balance two opposing forces can make for a more exciting and well-rounded collection.

What excites you most about Fusion? I am most excited to finally have the forum to present a body of work. I feel like I've been waiting forever for a chance to show people who I am as a designer and what I find beautiful.

Leave a Reply

Search my site

Followers

Archives

Categories