Unknown On Sep 4, 2010

Alex Konen

F.I.T. sophomore
Portland, Oregon
20 years old

“To me, fashion is an opportunity. It's an opportunity to make a statement and inspire confidence. It's an opportunity to either call attention or blend into surroundings. Fashion provides its consumer with the choice to be whoever he or she wants to be. My greatest hope is that people will take advantage of fashion as a chance to raise the bar and project themselves in a creative, thoughtful and respect-provoking way.”

Alex’s collection: My collection was inspired by the clean lines and simplicity of modern furniture. This collection is for a woman who has an eye for detail and appreciates structural elements that parallel her unwavering confidence and edgy sophistication.

What excites you most about Fusion? I'm excited for the opportunities Fusion offers. It requires you to exert your previous skill set, while adding experience beyond what you thought possible. I am so excited to see my collection come together and I cannot wait to see what all the designers have to present. Adding Fusion to my portfolio and resume will only enhance the potential for opportunities in the industry and my personal growth as a designer.

Leave a Reply

Search my site

Followers

Archives

Categories